Face to Face (Live) –
Pralay Bhaduri (CA,CFA,MBA) Payal Agarwal (CA,CMA,MCA)
Chartered Accountancy Program
- Chartered Accountant is known as ‘CA’, he is also known as ‘Auditor’ in general.
- CA is considered as India’s number one Accounting, Auditing and Taxation profession. The role and title of CA is created by act of parliament through Chartered Accountant Act, 1949. The profession of CA created through the above Act has been then entrusted with various roles and responsibilities through various Indian legislations/Acts as Statutory auditor, Tax auditor, Internal Auditors, Financial Auditors, Chief Financial Officer etc.
Cost & Management Accountancy Program
- CMA is short form for Cost and Management Accountant, they are also known as ‘Cost Auditor or Cost Accountant’ in general.
- CMA is considered as India’s number one Management Accounting Profession. The role and title of CMA is created by act of Parliament through the Cost and Works Accountant Act, 1959. The profession of CMA created through the above Act has been then entrusted with various roles and responsibilities through various Indian legislations/Acts as Statutory Cost auditor, Tax auditor, Internal Auditors, Cost Accountant etc.
Company Secretary Program
- The full form of CS is ‘Company Secretary or Chartered Secretary’
- CS is considered as India’s number one Corporate law and Corporate Governance profession. The role and title of CS is created by act of parliament through the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. The profession of CSis created through the above Act has been then entrusted with various roles and responsibilities under Company laws, Securities laws and various other Indian legislations/Acts as Company Secretary, Secretarial Auditors, Legal officer, Key Managerial Person etc.
CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst )(USA)
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program is a post-graduate professional qualification offered internationally by the American-based CFA Institute . The program covers a considerably wide range of topics relating to advanced investment analysis, security analysis, fixed income, derivatives, economics, financial analysis, corporate finance, alternative investments and portfolio management, and provides a generalist knowledge of other areas of finance.
NISM (SEBI) NSE & STOCK MARKET Programs
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an Indian public trust and an educational institute and staff college of SEBI established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) the regulator for the securities market in India. The institute offers academic programmes, training programmes, capacity building and skill development programmes in securities markets. The institute also provides financial education and standards to improve financial literacy in the country.
XI & XII Commerce With (CA /CS / CMA) Foundation
Just start Your preparation For CA /CS/ CMA From Your 11th & 12th
Standards So that You will Get Ahead Of others. & also take the advantage of professional education depth Which also help You to Get A good score in Your School curriculum.